What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Real Estate Investor reveals shocking new method that generates hundreds of leads a day on complete autopilot…
- You will get a check each month from a billion dollar company while we do all the work teaching your Bird Dogs on finding deals for you This is Unheard of…
- Make easy assignment deals … collect checks for $3,000, $5,000, $10,000 or even more!
- I’ve seen investors do nothing and just expect that the leads will show up …
- I’ll even Train Your Bird dogs For you to find YOU the best deals for FREE
- Build a ninja army of lead-generating bird dogs!
- Leverage my team … we literally work for you!
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dog Ninja scores 65.13/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.dogninja.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dogninja.com you’ll also be taken through to dogninja.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)